Date(s) - 06/28/2014
Patriot Plaza, a 2,800-seat ceremonial amphitheater at Sarasota National Cemetery, is the first enhancement of its kind of 131 national cemeteries across the country. Sarasota National Cemetery serves a 75-mile radius as the final resting place for veterans, their spouses and minor children.
Tickets are required to attend the dedication and will be given out first come, first served starting June 3. All ticket locations and hours are pasted in the release below in addition to dedication-day details.
For additional event details, please visit patriotplaza.thepattersonfoundation.org.
The free tickets are available starting June 3. Limit up to four tickets per person. Available while supplies last – just 2,800 tickets will be given out. There will be open seating/general admission on dedication day.
• New Balance: 1872 Stickney Point Rd, Sarasota, FL 34231, Mon.-Sat. 10 am-7 pm | Sun. 12 pm-4 pm
• New Balance: 8204 Tourist Center Dr., Bradenton, FL 34201, Mon.-Sat. 10 am-7 pm | Sun. 12 pm-4 pm
• Fleet Feet: 1830 S. Osprey Ave., Sarasota, FL 34239 Mon.-Sat. 10 am-7 pm | Sun. 12 pm-4 pm
• McKechnie Field: 1611 9th Street W, Bradenton, FL 34205
Non-Game Days Tues.-Fri. 11 am- 5 pm
Game Days Mon.-Fri. 12 pm until end of game
Sat. & Sun. Box office opens two hours before game time
• Charlotte County Habitat for Humanity ReSale Store: 1750 Manzana Ave, Punta Gorda, FL 33950
• Arcadia-DeSoto Habitat for Humanity:10 S DeSoto Ave, Room 200 B Arcadia, FL 34266
Mon-Fri. 8:00 am-4:30 pm