Say it with us: chocolate. It makes the perfect gift any time of year, but especially around Valentine’s Day—and if you’ve got a chocolate lover in your life, we’ve got a list of sweet spots that will satisfy even the most intense craving (and secure your place in his or heart as the best Valentine ever).
- Looking for the best chocolate dessert in Sarasota? We’ve got you covered.
- Brasserie Belge sells authentic Leonidas Belgian chocolates that come packaged in a pretty box; you can pick them up during regular restaurant hours.
- There’s still time to order a box of cute-and-quirky Valentine’s Day lollicakes—the Lollicake Queen is open until 9 p.m. tonight and 4 p.m. tomorrow.
- Heavenly Cupcakes will package up a dozen cupcakes in a long-stem rose box for $30, but make sure you order in advance.
- The Chocolate Bark Company offers a variety of chocolate barks that are sure to please any palate—flavors include chocolate-cherry, dark chocolate coconut, dark chocolate caramel with sea salt, brownie batter and chocolate peppermint.
- Sirard’s Chocolate on South Tamiami Trail offers a menu of beautifully designed chocolate, including truffles, chocolate-covered Oreos, homemade peanut butter cups and chocolate-covered popcorn. And if you or your Valentine love chocolate but want to avoid the calories, Sirard Skin Care sells everything from chocolate truffle body soufflé to chocolate massage oil.
Where’s your favorite place to indulge your inner chocoholic?
For even more ways to get Sarasota Magazine, become a fan on Facebook or follow @SarasotaMagazin on Twitter.