Design experience? In 1996, we sold our fashion and home furnishings business; now I design homes here and in Europe. Why Sarasota? My father was a doctor and bought a place on Siesta Key after he came here for a medical convention. Eventually my husband, Gigi, and I bought a place, too. We love the beach, symphony and European films at Burns Court. Style defined? Restrained elegance. A home should stand the test of time, should be the nest where your children and grandchildren want to live. In your home? I avoid anything trendy. I'm about to redecorate our apartment in Manhattan and I've chosen a soft ivory palette. Possessions I couldn't be without: My books, a few paintings from my husband's family, my collection of tea caddies, and objects such as Chinese ancestor sculptures from trips I've loved. Favorite places to shop: Budapest's fabulous flea market in November and the Parma spring show in Italy. In the U.S., the Hamptons and Sarasota. Favorite way to entertain at home: In a bathing suit at the pool patio serving light Italian food.
- Sarasota's Best Restaurants Our panel of judges picks out Sarasota's top 21 best restaurants.
- Rosie O'Donnell is Selling Her Casey Key Home Rosie O'Donnell is selling her Casey Key home after just three years.
- Eight Great Sarasota Sandwiches From the artisanal to the ethnic, the create combos we love most.
- Sarasota Magazine February 2015
- Venice YMCA Black Tie Gala
- Sarasota Magazine Best of 2015: Coolest Party - Hottest Event Sip, Savor, Socialize at Sarasota Magazine’s annual Best Of Sarasota Party featuring the top restaurants...
- Our Town: Sarasota Community News, March 2015 Hot topics, talk and history.
- Michael's On East “Crackerjack” Baltimore Epicurean Adventure Honors Orioles
- Christine A. Moore Millinery Trunk Show and Designer appearance at The Met
- Three Dog Night to perform at the Van Wezel