What are you wearing? A black and white Jessica McClintock gown and Chinese Laundry black sandals with rhinestone buckle. How would you describe your style? Classic, but I definitely pay attention to the trends and mix in some vintage pieces. Where do you go to school? I'm a junior at Vanderbilt, headed to get a master's in art history and museum studies. Has your interest in art influenced your style? I solidified my style before I ever started studying art. My mother helped me define what looks good on me pretty early. What's your idea of a great outfit? A skirt or dress with fabulous shoes. I love stilettos; my small frame needs a high heel. I look for simple classic shapes, which is why I love vintage. And I love fabulous jewelry. What wouldn't you be caught dead in? Baggy pants and a baggy tee. One baggy thing is OK, but you have to have something fitted or you just look awful. What's the biggest fashion faux pas you see people make? If it's too tight, don't wear it. Any favorite health and beauty products? I swear by Jurlique, a natural skincare line. I use the recovery gel, the moisturizer with SPF, the beauty cream, and I love the tea tree oil face wash. As for make-up, I wear Clinique products, but for a little funk I love MAC. Any advice for stylish college kids? Look at your body type to figure out what looks good on you, and then get those styles in lots of colors. Think about building a wardrobe now; you probably won't be adding much for a while once you're on your own working.-
- Rosie O'Donnell is Selling Her Casey Key Home Rosie O'Donnell is selling her Casey Key home after just three years.
- Sarasota Magazine February 2015
- Venice YMCA Black Tie Gala
- Pino's Reopens in Paradise Plaza Pino's restaurant reopens in a new space in Sarasota's Paradise Plaza.
- For Sale: Southern Mini-Estate in Venice Bob Plunket shows us a piece of Venice real estate--a Southern mini-manse--that's currently for sale...
- Restaurant Review: The Capital Grille Marsha Fottler reviews The Capital Grille at Sarasota's Mall at University Town Center and finds...
- Sarasota IV Lounge Offers a New Kind of Preventative Medicine Plus, Wild Ginger Apothecary opens for business, free dental screenings at LECOM and National Nutrition...
- Spring Fashion and Beauty Picks from Fashion Editor Heather Dunhill Our fashion editor rounds up her favorite fashion and beauty picks for spring.
- "Re:Purposed" Exhibit Opens at The Ringling The show runs through May 17.
- Sweet Treat: Station 400's Ricotta Pancakes Pancakes topped with lemon curd and blackberries make for the perfect breakfast item.