What are you wearing? A black and white Jessica McClintock gown and Chinese Laundry black sandals with rhinestone buckle. How would you describe your style? Classic, but I definitely pay attention to the trends and mix in some vintage pieces. Where do you go to school? I'm a junior at Vanderbilt, headed to get a master's in art history and museum studies. Has your interest in art influenced your style? I solidified my style before I ever started studying art. My mother helped me define what looks good on me pretty early. What's your idea of a great outfit? A skirt or dress with fabulous shoes. I love stilettos; my small frame needs a high heel. I look for simple classic shapes, which is why I love vintage. And I love fabulous jewelry. What wouldn't you be caught dead in? Baggy pants and a baggy tee. One baggy thing is OK, but you have to have something fitted or you just look awful. What's the biggest fashion faux pas you see people make? If it's too tight, don't wear it. Any favorite health and beauty products? I swear by Jurlique, a natural skincare line. I use the recovery gel, the moisturizer with SPF, the beauty cream, and I love the tea tree oil face wash. As for make-up, I wear Clinique products, but for a little funk I love MAC. Any advice for stylish college kids? Look at your body type to figure out what looks good on you, and then get those styles in lots of colors. Think about building a wardrobe now; you probably won't be adding much for a while once you're on your own working.-
- For Sale: Ground-Floor Bayfront Apartment on Golden Gate Point Bob Plunket takes us inside a ground-floor apartment with beautiful bay views on downtown Sarasota's...
- PAINT Nail Bar Opens in Downtown Sarasota The salon--the brainchild of Michele Schlossberg--will offer lux-yet-affordable nail services in downtown Sarasota.
- Six Questions with Vaughn Dorrian of Hummingbird Fine Foods Dorrian will be at Morton's Market today for a live demonstration and tasting.
- March 2015: The Wealth Issue
- Sneak Peek: Our 2015 Best Of Sarasota Party With just over a month left to get your tickets, we're sharing a few sizzling...
- Sarasota Magazine April 2015
- F.I.S.H.BoatWorks Aims to Save Wooden Boats A Cortez group of wooden boat restorers takes on its biggest project yet.
- How to Live the Sarasota Boating Life We live in a boater's paradise. Let's chart your course.
- Sponsored Blog: What’s Up with Wallpaper: Why and How You Should Use It Sarasota interior design firm Chic on the Cheap shows us how to pick the perfect...
- Sarasota Film Festival