A sturdy diminutive of the celebrated Southern magnolia tree, the “Little Gem” (Magnolia grandiflora) is a great choice for dense, low-maintenance hedges in full sun and moist soil. And the creamy-white flowers, which bloom through the heat of summer, emit the same sweet, citrus scent as their full-size cousins.
- Sarasota's Best Restaurants Our panel of judges picks out Sarasota's top 21 best restaurants.
- Rosie O'Donnell is Selling Her Casey Key Home Rosie O'Donnell is selling her Casey Key home after just three years.
- Eight Great Sarasota Sandwiches From the artisanal to the ethnic, the create combos we love most.
- Venice YMCA Black Tie Gala
- Sarasota Magazine February 2015