What are you wearing? A jungle-print floral camisole top from Wet Seal, Express Jeans, stacked-heel yellow pumps and a white and yellow purse from Charlotte Russe, with assorted bracelets and a ring pendant necklace and circle earrings. What is your fashion philosophy? Not only must there be a shoe for every outfit but also a purse. Who is your style icon? Jessica Simpson. I like a lot of what she wears, but not everything. Who influenced your style? Nobody. I look at the trends, at what’s on the mannequins in a store, and if I like something I wear it. Usually if I see a particular look a lot, I’ll go for something a little different. What is your fashion trademark? A cute shirt, jeans, high heels, matching purse and accessories—sexy but conservative. What wouldn’t you be caught dead in? Wrangler jeans (the fit does not flatter my shape), flat dress shoes or granny panties. What is the biggest mistake people make today? Hanging on to pieces that are no longer in style. Do you have any favorite products? L’Oreal shampoo and conditioner. How about make-up? I wear liquid liner, eye shadow and a natural lip gloss. How do you stay in shape? I work out five days a week, and recently I’ve begun paying attention to what I eat. I’ll have dessert once a week and maybe other junk food on the weekends, but during the week I eat a lot of lean protein and broccoli. Where do you go when you go out in Sarasota? The Rhino Room and Gilligan’s. Where do you shop? Express, Wet Seal, Charlotte Russe and Victoria’s Secret. What do you like best about Sarasota? The weather, beach and family.
- For Sale: Bobby Vinton's Former Home (Including Blue Velvet Drapes) This week, Bob Plunket takes us inside a Sarasota School of Architecture Home on New...
- Brown Bag Provisions Opens at Artisan Cheese Company Kelly Drost reopens her popular sandwich biz.
- Social on First Introduces New Saturday Brunch Downtown Sarasota's popular Social on First now offers Saturday brunch; Chef Judi Gallagher tastes and...
- Is Harbor Acres Sarasota's Best Neighborhood? This enclave of quiet wealth may be the best neighborhood in town.
- Six Questions with Vaughn Dorrian of Hummingbird Fine Foods Dorrian will be at Morton's Market today for a live demonstration and tasting.
- Sarasota’s New Medical Residency Program Sarasota Memorial Health Care System and Florida State University announced the creation of a...
- Sarasota Film Festival: Cartel Land A documentary follows vigilante groups fighting drug cartels on both sides of the border.
- Sarasota Chamber Prime Time
- Companies Tee Off and Women’s Executive Tee
- EDC Sarasota County Economic Outlook 2015