What are you wearing? A jungle-print floral camisole top from Wet Seal, Express Jeans, stacked-heel yellow pumps and a white and yellow purse from Charlotte Russe, with assorted bracelets and a ring pendant necklace and circle earrings. What is your fashion philosophy? Not only must there be a shoe for every outfit but also a purse. Who is your style icon? Jessica Simpson. I like a lot of what she wears, but not everything. Who influenced your style? Nobody. I look at the trends, at what’s on the mannequins in a store, and if I like something I wear it. Usually if I see a particular look a lot, I’ll go for something a little different. What is your fashion trademark? A cute shirt, jeans, high heels, matching purse and accessories—sexy but conservative. What wouldn’t you be caught dead in? Wrangler jeans (the fit does not flatter my shape), flat dress shoes or granny panties. What is the biggest mistake people make today? Hanging on to pieces that are no longer in style. Do you have any favorite products? L’Oreal shampoo and conditioner. How about make-up? I wear liquid liner, eye shadow and a natural lip gloss. How do you stay in shape? I work out five days a week, and recently I’ve begun paying attention to what I eat. I’ll have dessert once a week and maybe other junk food on the weekends, but during the week I eat a lot of lean protein and broccoli. Where do you go when you go out in Sarasota? The Rhino Room and Gilligan’s. Where do you shop? Express, Wet Seal, Charlotte Russe and Victoria’s Secret. What do you like best about Sarasota? The weather, beach and family.
- No events
- The New Age of St. Pete Our neighbor to the north is poised to become the vintage capital of the world.
- For Sale: Baseball Star Nick Markakis's Home As baseball star Nick Markakis plans to move from the Baltimore Orioles to the Atlanta...
- Best of Sarasota 2015: Dining
- The Best of Sarasota 2015 Our editors' and readers' picks for the Best of Sarasota 2015.
- A Look at Sarasota's Growing Traffic Problem Brookings Institution fellow and Sarasota native Adie Tomer on what's driving our current traffic crisis.
- Photo of the Week: A View of the Bay from Selby Gardens The view of the bay from Selby Gardens is consistently stunning at any time of...
- Luxury Home - June 2, 2015
- Blush Bridal Opens in Downtown Sarasota Blush Bridal, a couture bridal boutique, has opened its doors on First Street in downtown...
- Sarasota Music Festival
- FST Presents the Premiere of the Apprentice Lab Project