What are you wearing? A jungle-print floral camisole top from Wet Seal, Express Jeans, stacked-heel yellow pumps and a white and yellow purse from Charlotte Russe, with assorted bracelets and a ring pendant necklace and circle earrings. What is your fashion philosophy? Not only must there be a shoe for every outfit but also a purse. Who is your style icon? Jessica Simpson. I like a lot of what she wears, but not everything. Who influenced your style? Nobody. I look at the trends, at what’s on the mannequins in a store, and if I like something I wear it. Usually if I see a particular look a lot, I’ll go for something a little different. What is your fashion trademark? A cute shirt, jeans, high heels, matching purse and accessories—sexy but conservative. What wouldn’t you be caught dead in? Wrangler jeans (the fit does not flatter my shape), flat dress shoes or granny panties. What is the biggest mistake people make today? Hanging on to pieces that are no longer in style. Do you have any favorite products? L’Oreal shampoo and conditioner. How about make-up? I wear liquid liner, eye shadow and a natural lip gloss. How do you stay in shape? I work out five days a week, and recently I’ve begun paying attention to what I eat. I’ll have dessert once a week and maybe other junk food on the weekends, but during the week I eat a lot of lean protein and broccoli. Where do you go when you go out in Sarasota? The Rhino Room and Gilligan’s. Where do you shop? Express, Wet Seal, Charlotte Russe and Victoria’s Secret. What do you like best about Sarasota? The weather, beach and family.
- Rosie O'Donnell is Selling Her Casey Key Home Rosie O'Donnell is selling her Casey Key home after just three years.
- Eight Great Sarasota Sandwiches From the artisanal to the ethnic, the create combos we love most.
- Sarasota Magazine February 2015
- Venice YMCA Black Tie Gala
- Pino's Reopens in Paradise Plaza Pino's restaurant reopens in a new space in Sarasota's Paradise Plaza.
- Sarasota Magazine Best of 2015: Coolest Party - Hottest Event Sip, Savor, Socialize at Sarasota Magazine’s annual Best Of Sarasota Party featuring the top restaurants...
- Our Town: Sarasota Community News, March 2015 Hot topics, talk and history.
- Michael's On East “Crackerjack” Baltimore Epicurean Adventure Honors Orioles
- Christine A. Moore Millinery Trunk Show and Designer appearance at The Met
- Three Dog Night to perform at the Van Wezel