What are you wearing? A jungle-print floral camisole top from Wet Seal, Express Jeans, stacked-heel yellow pumps and a white and yellow purse from Charlotte Russe, with assorted bracelets and a ring pendant necklace and circle earrings. What is your fashion philosophy? Not only must there be a shoe for every outfit but also a purse. Who is your style icon? Jessica Simpson. I like a lot of what she wears, but not everything. Who influenced your style? Nobody. I look at the trends, at what’s on the mannequins in a store, and if I like something I wear it. Usually if I see a particular look a lot, I’ll go for something a little different. What is your fashion trademark? A cute shirt, jeans, high heels, matching purse and accessories—sexy but conservative. What wouldn’t you be caught dead in? Wrangler jeans (the fit does not flatter my shape), flat dress shoes or granny panties. What is the biggest mistake people make today? Hanging on to pieces that are no longer in style. Do you have any favorite products? L’Oreal shampoo and conditioner. How about make-up? I wear liquid liner, eye shadow and a natural lip gloss. How do you stay in shape? I work out five days a week, and recently I’ve begun paying attention to what I eat. I’ll have dessert once a week and maybe other junk food on the weekends, but during the week I eat a lot of lean protein and broccoli. Where do you go when you go out in Sarasota? The Rhino Room and Gilligan’s. Where do you shop? Express, Wet Seal, Charlotte Russe and Victoria’s Secret. What do you like best about Sarasota? The weather, beach and family.
- For Sale: Ground-Floor Bayfront Apartment on Golden Gate Point Bob Plunket takes us inside a ground-floor apartment with beautiful bay views on downtown Sarasota's...
- PAINT Nail Bar Opens in Downtown Sarasota The salon--the brainchild of Michele Schlossberg--will offer lux-yet-affordable nail services in downtown Sarasota.
- Six Questions with Vaughn Dorrian of Hummingbird Fine Foods Dorrian will be at Morton's Market today for a live demonstration and tasting.
- March 2015: The Wealth Issue
- Sneak Peek: Our 2015 Best Of Sarasota Party With just over a month left to get your tickets, we're sharing a few sizzling...
- Sarasota Magazine April 2015
- F.I.S.H.BoatWorks Aims to Save Wooden Boats A Cortez group of wooden boat restorers takes on its biggest project yet.
- How to Live the Sarasota Boating Life We live in a boater's paradise. Let's chart your course.
- Sponsored Blog: What’s Up with Wallpaper: Why and How You Should Use It Sarasota interior design firm Chic on the Cheap shows us how to pick the perfect...
- Sarasota Film Festival