What are you wearing? A striped, fitted Gant shirt, concrete-colored thin-wale cords by Façonnable, Louis Vuitton suede shoes and a Seiko diving watch. How would you describe your personal style? European-conservative. How do you know when it’s time to update your look? We spend about a month in France every year and I like the slimmer fit I see over there, so I buy most of my clothes abroad. But also, you change. About eight years ago, I was trimmer, so I had to really look to find clothes that fit. The first few times I wear something cutting edge, I’m aware of it, and then it just feels right. What will you add to your wardrobe this season? Two-button suits. I just got rid of about 15 three-button suits because two-buttons look more contemporary. I like a fitted, non-pleated, body-conscious style. What is your fashion trademark? My shirts. I often order them from Addison’s on Madison (in New York City). I like my shirts fitted with double buttons up both sleeve cuffs for a cleaner, flatter finish. I also look for subtle style points, like the lime-green stitching on several of the belt loops and the pockets of my cords. What wouldn’t you be caught dead in? Right now, single-pleat pants. Any favorite products? I like the Aveda line, and I love the scent of Creed. Where do you shop? In Sarasota, mainly at The Met or maybe Saks. In New York, I like Barney’s. Where do you go out in Sarasota? We particularly like The Table and Café Bologna. How do you stay in shape? I bicycle and swim and run around with my kids (ages seven, six and two).
- The New Age of St. Pete Our neighbor to the north is poised to become the vintage capital of the world.
- Greek Restaurant Blu Kouzina Opens on St. Armands Circle Chef Judi gets the dish on this new St. Armands hotspot.
- For Sale: Baseball Star Nick Markakis's Home As baseball star Nick Markakis plans to move from the Baltimore Orioles to the Atlanta...
- Best of Sarasota 2015: Dining
- The Best of Sarasota 2015 Our editors' and readers' picks for the Best of Sarasota 2015.
- Photo of the Week: A View of the Bay from Selby Gardens The view of the bay from Selby Gardens is consistently stunning at any time of...
- Luxury Home - June 2, 2015
- Blush Bridal Opens in Downtown Sarasota Blush Bridal, a couture bridal boutique, has opened its doors on First Street in downtown...
- Sarasota Music Festival
- FST Presents the Premiere of the Apprentice Lab Project