What are you wearing? A striped, fitted Gant shirt, concrete-colored thin-wale cords by Façonnable, Louis Vuitton suede shoes and a Seiko diving watch. How would you describe your personal style? European-conservative. How do you know when it’s time to update your look? We spend about a month in France every year and I like the slimmer fit I see over there, so I buy most of my clothes abroad. But also, you change. About eight years ago, I was trimmer, so I had to really look to find clothes that fit. The first few times I wear something cutting edge, I’m aware of it, and then it just feels right. What will you add to your wardrobe this season? Two-button suits. I just got rid of about 15 three-button suits because two-buttons look more contemporary. I like a fitted, non-pleated, body-conscious style. What is your fashion trademark? My shirts. I often order them from Addison’s on Madison (in New York City). I like my shirts fitted with double buttons up both sleeve cuffs for a cleaner, flatter finish. I also look for subtle style points, like the lime-green stitching on several of the belt loops and the pockets of my cords. What wouldn’t you be caught dead in? Right now, single-pleat pants. Any favorite products? I like the Aveda line, and I love the scent of Creed. Where do you shop? In Sarasota, mainly at The Met or maybe Saks. In New York, I like Barney’s. Where do you go out in Sarasota? We particularly like The Table and Café Bologna. How do you stay in shape? I bicycle and swim and run around with my kids (ages seven, six and two).
- Rosie O'Donnell is Selling Her Casey Key Home Rosie O'Donnell is selling her Casey Key home after just three years.
- Sarasota Magazine February 2015
- Venice YMCA Black Tie Gala
- Pino's Reopens in Paradise Plaza Pino's restaurant reopens in a new space in Sarasota's Paradise Plaza.
- For Sale: Southern Mini-Estate in Venice Bob Plunket shows us a piece of Venice real estate--a Southern mini-manse--that's currently for sale...
- Restaurant Review: The Capital Grille Marsha Fottler reviews The Capital Grille at Sarasota's Mall at University Town Center and finds...
- Sarasota IV Lounge Offers a New Kind of Preventative Medicine Plus, Wild Ginger Apothecary opens for business, free dental screenings at LECOM and National Nutrition...
- Spring Fashion and Beauty Picks from Fashion Editor Heather Dunhill Our fashion editor rounds up her favorite fashion and beauty picks for spring.
- "Re:Purposed" Exhibit Opens at The Ringling The show runs through May 17.
- Sweet Treat: Station 400's Ricotta Pancakes Pancakes topped with lemon curd and blackberries make for the perfect breakfast item.