What are you wearing? A strapless mini-dress with gold and black sequins by the designer LaRok [he designs for "Gossip Girl" Blake Lively] that I thought celebrated the Element Au theme. I saw it at Saks and thought it would be perfect for this party. I’ll definitely wear it on New Year’s Eve. And your accessories? I wore it with fun gold earrings that I borrowed from my mom. And the shoes are black peep-toes by Christian Louboutin. Looks like it was a great party. The band was fantastic. Dancing’s always very fun, and the guests brought a lot of energy to such a good cause. It’s fun to get the younger group involved—it’s important to introduce us to as many people as possible so we can support [these causes] in the future. What’s your go-to color to wear? Turquoise. I wear a lot of bright colors, very Florida. Fashion words to live by? Have fun with what you wear because you only live once.
- Rosie O'Donnell is Selling Her Casey Key Home Rosie O'Donnell is selling her Casey Key home after just three years.
- Sarasota Magazine February 2015
- Venice YMCA Black Tie Gala
- Pino's Reopens in Paradise Plaza Pino's restaurant reopens in a new space in Sarasota's Paradise Plaza.
- For Sale: Southern Mini-Estate in Venice Bob Plunket shows us a piece of Venice real estate--a Southern mini-manse--that's currently for sale...
- Restaurant Review: The Capital Grille Marsha Fottler reviews The Capital Grille at Sarasota's Mall at University Town Center and finds...
- Sarasota IV Lounge Offers a New Kind of Preventative Medicine Plus, Wild Ginger Apothecary opens for business, free dental screenings at LECOM and National Nutrition...
- Spring Fashion and Beauty Picks from Fashion Editor Heather Dunhill Our fashion editor rounds up her favorite fashion and beauty picks for spring.
- "Re:Purposed" Exhibit Opens at The Ringling The show runs through May 17.
- Sweet Treat: Station 400's Ricotta Pancakes Pancakes topped with lemon curd and blackberries make for the perfect breakfast item.