What are you wearing? A strapless mini-dress with gold and black sequins by the designer LaRok [he designs for "Gossip Girl" Blake Lively] that I thought celebrated the Element Au theme. I saw it at Saks and thought it would be perfect for this party. I’ll definitely wear it on New Year’s Eve. And your accessories? I wore it with fun gold earrings that I borrowed from my mom. And the shoes are black peep-toes by Christian Louboutin. Looks like it was a great party. The band was fantastic. Dancing’s always very fun, and the guests brought a lot of energy to such a good cause. It’s fun to get the younger group involved—it’s important to introduce us to as many people as possible so we can support [these causes] in the future. What’s your go-to color to wear? Turquoise. I wear a lot of bright colors, very Florida. Fashion words to live by? Have fun with what you wear because you only live once.
- Sarasota's Best Restaurants Our panel of judges picks out Sarasota's top 21 best restaurants.
- Rosie O'Donnell is Selling Her Casey Key Home Rosie O'Donnell is selling her Casey Key home after just three years.
- Eight Great Sarasota Sandwiches From the artisanal to the ethnic, the create combos we love most.
- Venice YMCA Black Tie Gala
- Sarasota Magazine February 2015
- Sarasota Magazine Best of 2015: Coolest Party - Hottest Event Sip, Savor, Socialize at Sarasota Magazine’s annual Best Of Sarasota Party featuring the top restaurants...
- Our Town: Sarasota Community News, March 2015 Hot topics, talk and history.
- Michael's On East “Crackerjack” Baltimore Epicurean Adventure Honors Orioles
- Christine A. Moore Millinery Trunk Show and Designer appearance at The Met
- Three Dog Night to perform at the Van Wezel