What are you wearing? A strapless mini-dress with gold and black sequins by the designer LaRok [he designs for "Gossip Girl" Blake Lively] that I thought celebrated the Element Au theme. I saw it at Saks and thought it would be perfect for this party. I’ll definitely wear it on New Year’s Eve. And your accessories? I wore it with fun gold earrings that I borrowed from my mom. And the shoes are black peep-toes by Christian Louboutin. Looks like it was a great party. The band was fantastic. Dancing’s always very fun, and the guests brought a lot of energy to such a good cause. It’s fun to get the younger group involved—it’s important to introduce us to as many people as possible so we can support [these causes] in the future. What’s your go-to color to wear? Turquoise. I wear a lot of bright colors, very Florida. Fashion words to live by? Have fun with what you wear because you only live once.
- Fleet Feet's Ton of Fun Challenge
- SWAT Networking
- De Soto National Memorial Ranger-led Kayak Tours
- Rotary Club of Bradenton Weekly Meeting
- The Dali Museum: M.C. Escher Special Exhibition
- Gardens of the Mind Dr. Joel Elkes at 102: A Retrospective
- John Russo Announces 2015 Fall Schedule
- Selby Gardens Presents “Living Sculpture: The Art of Air Plants"
- The Ringling Museum Presents "Royal Taste: The Art of Princely Courts in Fifteenth-Century China"
- Get Moonstruck with the Sarasota Singles Society - Movie Party
- Conversations at the Crocker Opens with “Moods of the Miakka” Documentary
- An Unlikely Heroine Steps in to Save Crumbling Dolphin Tower When downtown's Dolphin Tower threatened to collapse, an unlikely heroine emerged.
- The 5 Best Things We Ate This Week Our panel of experts share their top five picks on the local dining scene this...
- Two "Granny Ranches" Hit the Sarasota Real Estate Market Two 1950s "granny ranches" have come on the local market.
- Our 8 Favorite #Sarasota Photos on Instagram This Week This week: This morning's rocket launch, peaceful sunsets, seashells and more.
- For Sale: Mini-Ranch in Myakka Yes, you can live the country lifestyle in Sarasota--case in point: This mini-ranch on six...