What are you wearing? A strapless mini-dress with gold and black sequins by the designer LaRok [he designs for "Gossip Girl" Blake Lively] that I thought celebrated the Element Au theme. I saw it at Saks and thought it would be perfect for this party. I’ll definitely wear it on New Year’s Eve. And your accessories? I wore it with fun gold earrings that I borrowed from my mom. And the shoes are black peep-toes by Christian Louboutin. Looks like it was a great party. The band was fantastic. Dancing’s always very fun, and the guests brought a lot of energy to such a good cause. It’s fun to get the younger group involved—it’s important to introduce us to as many people as possible so we can support [these causes] in the future. What’s your go-to color to wear? Turquoise. I wear a lot of bright colors, very Florida. Fashion words to live by? Have fun with what you wear because you only live once.
- For Sale: Bobby Vinton's Former Home (Including Blue Velvet Drapes) This week, Bob Plunket takes us inside a Sarasota School of Architecture Home on New...
- Social on First Introduces New Saturday Brunch Downtown Sarasota's popular Social on First now offers Saturday brunch; Chef Judi Gallagher tastes and...
- Brown Bag Provisions Opens at Artisan Cheese Company Kelly Drost reopens her popular sandwich biz.
- Is Harbor Acres Sarasota's Best Neighborhood? This enclave of quiet wealth may be the best neighborhood in town.
- Boston Globe's Alex Beam on Why He Loves Rowing in Sarasota Beam on why he rows here, there and everywhere.