More robust real estate news: January’s top-selling home went under contract in just four days at $110,000 over list price. The three-story home at 636 Beach Road on Siesta Key sold for $4.1 million after a list price of $3,990,000. With 4,163 square feet, it has four bedrooms, four baths and plenty of beach-front terraces. Did its location right on the world’s No. 1 beach have something to do with the speedy sale? The listing agent was Linda Roe Dickinson of Michael Saunders & Company; the selling agent was Amy Robinson of Coldwell Banker Residential Real Estate. Sales information provided by Kim Ogilvie of Michael Saunders & Company.
- The New Age of St. Pete Our neighbor to the north is poised to become the vintage capital of the world.
- Greek Restaurant Blu Kouzina Opens on St. Armands Circle Chef Judi gets the dish on this new St. Armands hotspot.
- For Sale: Baseball Star Nick Markakis's Home As baseball star Nick Markakis plans to move from the Baltimore Orioles to the Atlanta...
- Best of Sarasota 2015: Dining
- The Best of Sarasota 2015 Our editors' and readers' picks for the Best of Sarasota 2015.
- Photo of the Week: A View of the Bay from Selby Gardens The view of the bay from Selby Gardens is consistently stunning at any time of...
- Luxury Home - June 2, 2015
- Blush Bridal Opens in Downtown Sarasota Blush Bridal, a couture bridal boutique, has opened its doors on First Street in downtown...
- Sarasota Music Festival
- FST Presents the Premiere of the Apprentice Lab Project