More robust real estate news: January’s top-selling home went under contract in just four days at $110,000 over list price. The three-story home at 636 Beach Road on Siesta Key sold for $4.1 million after a list price of $3,990,000. With 4,163 square feet, it has four bedrooms, four baths and plenty of beach-front terraces. Did its location right on the world’s No. 1 beach have something to do with the speedy sale? The listing agent was Linda Roe Dickinson of Michael Saunders & Company; the selling agent was Amy Robinson of Coldwell Banker Residential Real Estate. Sales information provided by Kim Ogilvie of Michael Saunders & Company.
- Rosie O'Donnell is Selling Her Casey Key Home Rosie O'Donnell is selling her Casey Key home after just three years.
- Ned Davis Sells Stock Market Research Company After an immensely profitable sale, Ned Davis is no longer running his stock market research...
- What It Really Means to be Wealthy in Sarasota Are you rich? Former Barron's editor Rich Rescigno answers what turns out to be--in Sarasota...
- Venice YMCA Black Tie Gala
- Pino's Reopens in Paradise Plaza Pino's restaurant reopens in a new space in Sarasota's Paradise Plaza.
- PAINT Nail Bar Opens in Downtown Sarasota The salon--the brainchild of Michele Schlossberg--will offer lux-yet-affordable nail services in downtown Sarasota.
- Karen Clarke Opens Fiona Children’s Special Occasion in Gulf Gate Karen Clarke opens a little shop for big-event dresses.
- Sarasota Shopping Finds: Add Some Sparkle to Your Life Style editor Carol Tisch rounds up her favorite Sarasota shopping finds this month.
- Renowned Composer Jerry Bilik Moves to Sarasota The composer has been music coordinator the Oscars and Emmys, as well as VP of...
- March 2015: The Wealth Issue