It’s man against beast when brave cowboys (or cowgirls) take to the ring March 8-10 for the 85th annual Arcadia All-Florida Championship Rodeo in DeSoto County, at the arena on Heard Street. It’s a proud tradition of Cracker country, started back in 1928 to raise money for an American Legion building. Now the rodeo, the oldest in the state, draws cowboy athletes from all over the nation to ride broncos, rope cattle and fight to stay aboard bucking bulls in order to earn purses and points towards the National Finals in Las Vegas. Rodeo parades, a good guy/bad guy shootout and calf scrambles add to the feeling of old Florida. Call (800) 749-7633 for your tickets.
- Sarasota's Best Restaurants Our panel of judges picks out Sarasota's top 21 best restaurants.
- Rosie O'Donnell is Selling Her Casey Key Home Rosie O'Donnell is selling her Casey Key home after just three years.
- Eight Great Sarasota Sandwiches From the artisanal to the ethnic, the create combos we love most.
- Venice YMCA Black Tie Gala
- Sarasota Magazine February 2015
- Michael's On East “Crackerjack” Baltimore Epicurean Adventure Honors Orioles
- Christine A. Moore Millinery Trunk Show and Designer appearance at The Met
- Three Dog Night to perform at the Van Wezel
- The Jewish Federation of Sarasota-Manatee Presents the 2015 Milman-Kover Jewish Film Festival
- 4th ANNUAL CHILDREN'S DAY IN THE PARK AT PHILLIPPI ESTATE PARK