|ANNUAL BUDGET||SUCCESS STORY||
|ShelterBox USA||Volunteer teams deliver emergency
tented shelter and supplies to people
made homeless by disasters.
|$1,723,000||Has provided shelter,
warmth and dignity
for more than a million
people in over 80
countries since 2000.
|To help 50,000 families
affected by disaster
|Agape Flights||Serves missionary families by
providing continuous and critical
supplies and disaster relief.
|$1.3 million||Caribbean airports served
in Haiti, the Dominican
Republic and Eleuthera
have increased to six;
number of missionary
families served now
numbers more than 300.
|To expand mission
flight service to other
nations of the
|Global Outreach||Introducing computer literacy
into secondary schools in
|$30,000||Global is providing
computer learning for
more than 1,000 students
|To change the face
education and more
toward bridging the
|Sea to Share
|Caribbean manatee conservation.||$142,600||Implemented speed zones
and no-wake signage
in waters off Belize City;
incidents in Belize to
|To inspire policy and behavioral changes
toward manatees and their habitats in
Cuba and Belize.
|PMP Sarasota Winter Residency
provides one-of-a-kind professional
development for approximately 35
gifted musicians from around the
world, ages 12-20+.
|$182,630||13,000 members of general
public attend approximately
20 free events featuring
|To continue to train the next generation
of concert artists and
develop and inspire future audiences.
|Unidos Now||"Know Your Rights & Citizenship
Education" Program educates
attendess on rights, including changes
in immigration policies and the
|$40,000||Volunteers have conducted
two seminars per month
in four-county area,
benefiting more than
|Over a decade, hopes to see 30,000
new naturalization processes of citizens
in Southwest Florida.
- Fleet Feet's Ton of Fun Challenge
- SWAT Networking
- Rotary Club of Bradenton Weekly Meeting
- The Dali Museum: M.C. Escher Special Exhibition
- John Russo Announces 2015 Fall Schedule
- The Ringling Museum Presents "Royal Taste: The Art of Princely Courts in Fifteenth-Century China"
- Florida Studio Theatre Presents "Soul Mates: A Journey to Hitsville"
- Cuban Art from the Collection of Jorge Reynardus
- Florida Studio Theatre Presents One Man, Two Guvnors
- Historic Spanish Point Holly Days and Mangrove Lights
- Gloria Musicae Opens 2015-2016 Season with "A Classical Christmas"
- Westcoast Black Theatre Troupe: A Motown Christmas
- Vote for the Best of Sarasota 2016 Cast your vote for the Best of Sarasota 2016 and you could win two tickets...
- The Best Waterfront Dining in Sarasota Chef Judi shares her top picks for dining al fresco on the water in Sarasota.
- 6th Annual Siesta Key Crystal Classic Kicks Off This Weekend The 6th annual Siesta Key Crystal Classic Master Sand Sculpting Competition kicks off at Siesta...
- For Sale: Renovated Midcentury Home in Coral Cove This week: Take a tour of a midcentury home in Sarasota's Coral Cove neighborhood--that just...
- Wine, Women and Shoes Luncheon
- Your Guide to Sarasota Beaches An insider's guide to the greatest beaches on earth, with a look at Sarasota's unique...
- The Science of Sunsets Yes, ours are sensational. Here's why.
- Love, Life and Siesta Beach "I do" all over again.
- Where to Stay on the Beach A sampling of Gulf-front lodging, from lux to low-key.
- The True-Life Adventures of Ginger the Dolphin Researchers at Mote chronicle the life of Ginger the dolphin.