[display-posts category="foodies-notebook" include_excerpt="true" image_size="thumbnail" wrapper="div" posts_per_page="5"]
- Fleet Feet's Ton of Fun Challenge
- SWAT Networking
- De Soto National Memorial Ranger-led Kayak Tours
- Rotary Club of Bradenton Weekly Meeting
- The Dali Museum: M.C. Escher Special Exhibition
- Gardens of the Mind Dr. Joel Elkes at 102: A Retrospective
- John Russo Announces 2015 Fall Schedule
- Selby Gardens Presents “Living Sculpture: The Art of Air Plants"
- The Ringling Museum Presents "Royal Taste: The Art of Princely Courts in Fifteenth-Century China"
- Selby Library Presents Music Archive Musical Film Series
- Designing Women Boutique and Selah Freedom: Elizabeth Smart Lecture
- Florida Studio Theatre Presents "Soul Mates: A Journey to Hitsville"
- Van Wezel Season Opens with Disney's "Beauty and the Beast"
- West Coast Black Theatre Troupe Opens Season with "The Color Purple"
- An Unlikely Heroine Steps in to Save Crumbling Dolphin Tower When downtown's Dolphin Tower threatened to collapse, an unlikely heroine emerged.
- The 5 Best Things We Ate This Week Our panel of experts share their top five picks on the local dining scene this...
- Two "Granny Ranches" Hit the Sarasota Real Estate Market Two 1950s "granny ranches" have come on the local market.
- Our 8 Favorite #Sarasota Photos on Instagram This Week This week: This morning's rocket launch, peaceful sunsets, seashells and more.
- A Paul Rudolph-Designed Beach House Stays True to Its Heritage The home is a tiny masterpiece.