[display-posts category="foodies-notebook" include_excerpt="true" image_size="thumbnail" wrapper="div" posts_per_page="5"]
- Fleet Feet's Ton of Fun Challenge
- SWAT Networking
- De Soto National Memorial Ranger-led Kayak Tours
- Rotary Club of Bradenton Weekly Meeting
- The Dali Museum: M.C. Escher Special Exhibition
- Gardens of the Mind Dr. Joel Elkes at 102: A Retrospective
- John Russo Announces 2015 Fall Schedule
- Selby Gardens Presents “Living Sculpture: The Art of Air Plants"
- The Players Theatre Presents “The 39 Steps”
- Marie Selby Botanical Gardens Open Garden Music Series with La Lucha
- SAF Film - "Visual Acoustics: The Modernism of Julius Shulman" at Burns Court
- The 5 Best Things We Ate This Week Our panel of experts share their top five picks on the local dining scene this...
- Two "Granny Ranches" Hit the Sarasota Real Estate Market Two 1950s "granny ranches" have come on the local market.
- Our 8 Favorite #Sarasota Photos on Instagram This Week This week: This morning's rocket launch, peaceful sunsets, seashells and more.
- Their Sarasota Wedding: Jenn and Denver Stutler's Longboat Key Wedding Jenn and Denver Stutler celebrated their wedding with a New Year's Day brunch on Longboat...
- For Sale: Mini-Ranch in Myakka Yes, you can live the country lifestyle in Sarasota--case in point: This mini-ranch on six...
- Geraldson Community Farm: The Dinner Bell Supper Club
- Geraldson Community Farm "Seeds for Life" Field to Fork Dinner
- The Ringling Museum Presents "Royal Taste: The Art of Princely Courts in Fifteenth-Century China"
- South Florida Museum Presents "Clyde Butcher's Cuba: The Natural Beauty"
- Big Cypress National Preserve Fundraiser