[display-posts category="real-estate-junkie-2" include_excerpt="true" image_size="thumbnail" wrapper="div" posts_per_page="5"]
Real Estate Junkie
- Wines of the World
- Fleet Feet's Ton of Fun Challenge
- SWAT Networking
- Artist Trenton Doyle Hancock at the Ringling Museum
- Making Waves Exhibit: Venice Area Beaches Then and Now
- Mote's Free Sea Turtle Walks Begin
- Urbanite Theatre presents "Reborning"
- Splashin’ Selby Saturdays this Summer at Selby Gardens
- Summer Circus Spectacular Returns for 2015
- Tickets on Sale Now for KRISTIN CHENOWETH's Feb. 27th Show at the VAN WEZEL
- Through Labor Day: Ca' d'Zan Summer Tour Special is Now Available
- Banyan Theater Company presents "Art"
- 31st Annual Sarasota Powerboat Grand Prix Festival
- Discount Advance Tickets Now Available for Bradenton Blues Festival 2015
- FST Presents The Hound of the Baskervilles
- Every Saturday through September: FST Improv presents "Comedy Lottery"
- For Sale: A Unique De Soto Acres Home This week Bob Plunket takes us inside a unique Sarasota home in De Soto Acres...
- Their Sarasota Wedding: Lauren and Dardan at Marie Selby Botanical Gardens Lauren and Dardan had a romantic wedding at Sarasota's Selby Gardens with 100 of their...
- The Eat Beat: What We Ate and Loved This Week The five best things our panel of food experts ate and drank this week.
- Home Tour: A 1920s Cottage on Anna Maria Island The home was originally the Anna Maria Island post office.
- For Sale: Beachfront Beauty on Anna Maria Island Bob Plunket takes us inside an Anna Maria Island beachfront home that's for sale for...
- Biz(941) Off the Clock: Flying High with Sue Wolverton Coldwell Banker’s Sue Wolverton pilots her own jet aircraft.
- Tatcha Japanese Skincare Founder Victoria Tsai Shares Her Beauty Secrets Tatcha skinare founder Victoria Tsai based her line on centuries-old Japanese beauty traditions.
- What's New and Cool in Sarasota This Week Check in often to see blogger Eduardo Anaya's picks.
- Pho Saigon Opens in The Landings Plus, summer cooking classes at Taste on Asia and the perfect-for-summer ice cream sandwich trend.
- Builder Levy Photography Exhibit Opens at Ringling This Month Builder Levy's black-and-white photos of Appalachian life are featured in a new Ringling Museum exhibit.